25 Jul Employsure Law Turns 1!
Today marks 1 year since the launch of Employsure Law, a workplace law firm designed for the needs of small and medium sized businesses.
We are extremely proud of what we have achieved in such a short time.
Our achievements over the last 12 months:
- Represented clients in the Fair Work Commission including 380 unfair dismissal matters and 200 general protections claims
- Attended 12-15 mediations, conciliations, conferences and hearings per week
- Receive 80-100 new claims per month
- Successfully resolved over 70 Fair Work Commission matters for no financial compensation awarded to the Applicant
- Australasian Law Awards 2019 Finalist: Employment Law Specialist Firm of the Year
- Australasian Law Awards 2019 Finalist: Excellence in Employee Health and Wellbeing
- Lawyer’s Weekly Awards 2019 Finalist: Tass Angelopoulos, Workplace Relations Partner of the Year
- Lawyer’s Weekly Awards 2019 Finalist: Wellness Initiative of the Year
Thank you to our team for your continued hard work, comradery and commitment to achieving great results for our clients.
We look forward to our journey ahead!